- Please contact us directly over the phone or via email to discuss the design you are interested in building and for any information you require from us.
- Choose the design that is the most suitable and see if there are any adjustments you may need to make to the plan to fit your requirements. We can also do up an individual design if you have specific requirements.
- If you need to make adjustments to our design, we will discuss the changes with you and organise to have these adjustments drafted and the changes to the home implemented into a sketch for you.
- At Zenun Homes we assess your block of land to make sure the home design you are looking at building will be suitable and meet the block requirements and dimensions. We then work out the individual conditions of your site so we can make any adjustments to the plan where it is required and advise on any site costs or additional items you may need to allow for.
- When we have gained the above information, we will sketch your design and position the home on your block dimensions for you and forward it to you for your assessment and for any minor adjustments that you may require to make.
- Only when you are 100% happy with the design we have done for you that we forward your design, the specifications and any options you may require pricing to 3 of our builders we feel we would be the best suited to build your design at the best quality and price.
- It usually takes 7 days to receive the individual prices back from each of our builders and once received we will sit with you and examine each of the quotations individually. We go over all the conditions and pricing of each scenario together so you can fully understand any differences there may be between each quotation and so you can compare.
We are also able to show you through some of our builders homes or display centres so you can get an idea of build quality before making your decision.
- Once you have decided on which builder and quotation is best for you, we will introduce you to your preferred builder and then organise the preliminary paperwork and preparation of plans documentation for you with that builder.
- When Zenun Homes have completed the preliminary paperwork and introduced you with your selected builder the builder will organise all the working drawings and either a HIA or MBA building contract for you to be able to commence works and start the construction stage.
- During the builder construction stage Zenun Homes is still with you all the way. We will actively visit your site and keep an eye on your progress. We are available right through your entire building phase to help with anything you require at any time.